Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Glamorous, bold and sexy international bikini model Ritika to make her debut with ‘Love Ke Funday’ a romcom



The Delhi based sexy International bikini model Ritika Gulati, who plays the role of a sexy yoga teacher Anu in romantic comedy film ‘Love Ke Funday’ being produced by Faaiz Anwar and Prem Prakash Gupta under the banner of FRV Big Business Entertainment Private Limited with Indervesh Yogee as the writer-director and Prakash Prabhakar and Farzan Faaiz as the music directors, is in the news because of her sensuous scenes in the film. The film is slated for release in July 2016. We spoke to Ritika Gulati at the office of the producer Faaiz Anwar in Andheri:- 

Tell us something about yourself?

I am based in Delhi. In 2012, I had won the title of Miss Delhi and had done a lot of modelling including one in bikini for Kingfisher. Though I became a famous model, I was always keen on taking up acting in films and hence came to Mumbai and ended up bagging the film Love Ke Funday. 

What is your role in Love Ke Funday?

I am playing the role of a sexy yoga teacher Anu who is very open minded. Sadly for Anu she finds herself getting jilted in love as she falls for guys who later she finds out happen to be married ones. 

Is there any scene of yours in the film in a bikini?

Yes. There are scenes according to the demand of the story and my role. I am quite confident that the audiences would love my scenes in a bikini I in the film. 

Is there any memorable incident which happened during the shooting of the film?

When I came to know that the unit was going to shoot in Kashmir, I was very excited especially because I have always liked to watch snowfalls. However sadly for us, during the shoot there was a landslide and we were stuck for four days. Yet we enjoyed every moment of the stay in Kashmir. 

What was the reaction of your family to your scenes in bikini in the film?

I have never hesitated to pose in a bikini as I am not at all ashamed to flaunt myself in a bikini especially since I have a good figure. In any case, it is a part and parcel of my work as an actress and everyone knows that in real life, I am not what I portray in my reel life. Though initially some of my relatives were quite jittery when I appeared in a bikini, they relented later on and felt that it was okay. It happens with new comers in the industry all the time but no one points out a finger at big actresses when they appear in bikinis. If you are successful, it does not matter and if God forbids you fail, then there are people who will find out ten faults in you. 

What do you think the future holds for you?

I want to make an individual identity of my own in the film industry as an actress who can be depended upon to deliver good performances.




Comments