Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Actor Prashantt Guptha Is Making Bollywood Proud In The US


Prashantt Guptha, who was last seen in touted to be this year's one of the best films Neerja in a pivotal role of an Indian origin American citizen martyr, has great guns going since the release of the film.

The actor who has carved his own path in Bollywood for his varied yet striking roles in his career so far, has been invited to the United States of America to represent India not for one but two prestigious events.

Speaking about the honour, Prashantt said, "I was invited as a Grand Marshall, along with Bobby Deol, for the India Day Parade in Long Island, New York. It was a major moment of pride as I myself came to Mumbai from Long Island, and they calling me back was such an honour. The whole experience was unforgettable & overwhelming as I got to meet some fans, I never knew I had. Furthermore, I have been appointed (2nd time in a row) to represent India as the Ambassador of a very unique film festival in San Francisco this August. Things are in the upswing post NEERJA".

"I have completed IRADA with Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi, and a war film with Prosenjit Chatterjee. IRADA will release this Fall and the war film is in post-production", added Prashantt to enlighten about his upcoming projects.

He was also seen in films like 6-5=2, Isaaq, Identity Card & Kaalo.







Comments