Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

“Learning to speak Marwadi language was a tough task” – Kinshuk Vaidya



Kavita Barjatiya Productions show Ek Rishta Saajhedari Ka is garnering appreciation for its riveting concept. Based on the background of Rajasthani family, the show has made the viewers glued to their television screen.  The actors on the show are leaving no stone unturned to make their characters look perfect onscreen. Similarly, Kinshuk Vaidya who portrays the role of Aryan in the show took special classes to learn Marwadi language to fit into his character.

Learning to speak Marwadi language was a task for the actor, “I am a Maharashtrian in real life, hence learning Marwadi language was a tough task for me. I took classes and watched a few Marwadi language learning videos on you-tube. Initially it was very difficult for me but now I have got an hang of it.”

Furthermore he elaborated saying, “I am taking a lot of interest in making this character of a Rajasthani boy look perfect so that it connects well with the audience. Hope I am able to entertain the viewers with my performance in Ek Rishta Saajhedari Ka.”

To watch the phenomenal performance of Kinshuk Vaidya as Aryan, tune into Ek Rishta Saajhedari Ka at 8:30pm only on Sony Entertainment Television.

Comments