Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Prashantt Honoured With A Key To The Nassau County In New York




Prashantt Guptha, who was last seen in touted to be this year's one of the best films Neerja in a pivotal role of an Indian origin American citizen martyr, has great guns going since the release of the film.

The actor who has carved his own path in Bollywood for his varied yet striking roles in his career so far, was invited to the United States of America to represent India at the India Day parade in honour of India's 70th year since Independence. 

Talking about this honour Prashantt said, "We've always spoken about how, I, the Jaipur native, is breaking through Bollywood with the recent released and upcoming films. But the honour that I received at the India Day parade event in New York, I didn't see coming. Years ago, I left the City of Long Island in New York to pursue my 'Bollywood Dreams'. And after years of struggling and finally breaking through with films like Issaq, Identity Card, Neerja and the news of my upcoming films and ventures, my very own Long Island's affluent Indian community called me back to stand as a Grand Marshal of The India Day Parade. The three day event led to much interaction with Bobby Deol and singer Raghav, the entire media, political and business leaders and thousands of well-wishers, especially those in the Rajasthani community, who came to see me. The concluding Gala allowed me to express anecdotes about certain unknown connections I have with Bobby Deol and the highest glory came in the form of a prestigious award: The Nassau County political executives bestowed upon a distinct honourary key to the city. This is a token of much love and respect."

"I have completed IRADA with Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi, and a war film with Prosenjit Chatterjee. IRADA will release this Fall and the war film is in post-production", added Prashantt to enlighten about his upcoming projects.

He was also seen in films like 6-5=2, Isaaq, Identity Card & Kaalo.

Comments