Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Raashul Tandon: To even stand next to Amitabh Bachchan is a big deal!




Having been a popular face in the TV commercial world, Bollywood was certainly a natural progression for Raashul Tandon.

The young and talented actor is anticipating the release of his upcoming social thriller, Pink, produced by Shoojit Sircar and directed by Aniruddha Roy Chaudhary.

Talking about his big break, Raashul says, "I had auditioned for the role. The Casting Director Jogi ji and  team really helped me to understand the plot, my character so that I can perform well."

Raashul feels blessed to share the screen space with the Shahenshah of Bollywood, Amitabh Bachchan in Pink. "It was like a dream come true! I've always wanted to work with him. When you work with a legend like Mr. Bachchan, then you understand why he's a legend. He's so dedicated, focused in his work and for me to even stand next to him is a big deal," says Tandon.

Talking about his role in the movie, Raashul informs, "It is a story of a bunch of youngsters living in Delhi and I play one of those characters. It's a very pivotal role as I'm also a part of that one incident which dictates the course of the film."

Comments