Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW OF DESIGNER ROHIT VERMA'S COLLECTION, SHOT MY FAISAL RAZA KHAN




Leading light of Indian fashion landscape to salivate the craving for everything precious & luxurious, Designer Rohit Verma hosted an exclusive preview of his new collection which will be revealed next year at Dubai Fashion Week " I will reveal my collection at Dubai fashion week. I am very excited to be associated with Bucket List Production entertainment & Onboard Films, both are like my home companies. Ashish Sharma who is the owner of Onboard have shot a lot of music videos which was the main inspiration behind this collection. I called a couple of friends & they readily agreed to be a part of the shoot"

Kristina,Vishal,Akansha Puri,Pooja Vaidya, Ranjit, Akash, Dimpi Patel,Karishma Modi, Jaspal,Madhura Naik,Vijaya, Priyanka were a few models who wore the beautiful collection designed by Rohit Verma.

Talking about collection, Rohit Verma says "The collection is more regal, more couture, fresh  & out of the box. I have used a lot of intricate embroideries. I have used very applique work with crystals & swarovskis. I am very happy to have these wonderful models. All my friends have been very supportive, hence I am very excited"





Comments