Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Farah Khan just got more fabulous!




The country’s most successful female director and choreographer, Farah Khan,gifted herself a retreat to the 5 star Viva Mayr Spa in Austria in 2014  and ever since has been visiting the detox center every year.

Talking about this tradition says Farah,”I am an older mum to three kids who turned nine this year. I need the energy to keep up with them. I want to have healthy years on me so I get more time with them.Since then, I've been going there every year for six days.“

Everyone can’t help but rave about Farah’s new look on a popular singing reality show and the director-choreographer credits the new team she has on board, from a personal trainer ,to ace stylist Ami Patel.
Adds Farah ,“The compliments motivate me.I was tired of wearing long, slimming kurtas. Once you are a smaller size, it's easier to get good, ready-to-wear outfits. Though shedding weight is a struggle, looking and feeling great is the reward as is pulling off sarees and dresses for my TV turn.“




Comments