Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

HAIR MAKEUP & SKIN CARE TIPS BY FEM MRS INDIA NEHA BANERJEE




We'd never have expected this, but Neha Banerjee believes that less is more when it comes to hair and makeup. The gorgeous model/ actress says, "The more simplethe look, the more beautiful it is"

NOURISH YOUR SCALP-
With lots of hair treatments and heat styling, your hair tends to lose its shine and luster. "I like to give myself a head massage with almond oil whenever I can," says Neha. A good oil massage can nourish the scalp and help your hair grow healthier.

PROTECT YOUR HAIR-
In the weeks before festivals, birthday, events or weddings, see that your hair is healthy and your tresses are maintained."My husband loves my long hair, he will never let me cut it. So to maintain my length and avoid hair fall, I follow a no-fuss hair care regimen with Shampoo and follow it up with the Conditioner" Neha says.

BLOW DRY YOUR HAIR-
Skip the elaborate updos and fancy braids. "Freshly blow-dried hair is extremely beautiful, and you can do it yourself," the actress explains. Moreover, a simple but well-done blow dry will not take away from your own beauty, but rather will enhance it.

KEEP SKINCARE SIMPLE- Avoid experimenting with too many skincare products, as they might cause an allergic reaction or breakout. "I'm not too fastidious about my skincare routine. I keep it simple by washing my face with warm water and using a basic moisturizer," says Neha.
"Drink loads of water to stay hydrated and keep your skin glowing naturally," she advises.

HIGHLIGHT YOUR EYES- Indian women have gorgeous eyes; so make sure to draw attention to your peepers with the right make up. "You don't have to overdo it. Just outline your eyes with a generous amount of kohl," Neha says. The actress always carries a stick of Kajal, Lipgloss, Lipbalm, Eyebrow pencil & highlighter in her handbag.

GLOSS YOUR LIPS- A hint of shimmer and shine is a must for the festive season. "As I usually prefer light or nude make up, gloss is the perfect way to glam up my look," Neha admits. She usually carries a lip gloss/ lipstick in her hand bag to retouch her pout between events and other commitments

While Neha keeps it understated and elegant during the festivals, birthdays, events or weddings season, there are times when she likes to doll up, and for that she choose her favourite designers.

So bring on the understated glamour with Neha's grooming tips, and you'll be a hit at every party!


Comments