Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Vivek Oberoi gifts new house to acid attack survivor on Women’s Day!


Actor-philanthropist Vivek Oberoi believes in giving back to the society. On Women’s Day – 8th March, the large-hearted actor gifted Lata, an acid attack survivor a new house.

Introducing his colleagues at Karrm Infrastructure to Lalita, Vivek gave her a job offer and also bought her a new house. The generous actor is also taking her to counseling sessions to enable her to begin a new life.

Vivek says, "When I met her, I got to know that she is looking for a job. Since I found her talented, I offered her one in my company. Also, when I learnt that she stays in a rented apartment, as a responsible citizen, I decided to gift her a home through my affordable housing company."

Comments