Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Gurmeet Choudhary shares fitness tips with gym members!




Gurmeet Choudhary is undoubtedly one of the fittest and good looking actors around. The talented actor, who is known for his dedication towards fitness and health, recently inspired a group of people to get in shape.

A source says, “The gym where Gurmeet works out is frequented by a group of women who wanted to lose weight. They asked Gurmeet for tips to achieve their fitness goals. The actor gave them a few diet tips and also monitored their workout sessions to ensure they were approaching it the right way. They profusely thanked him for being a major source of inspiration to them.”

When contacted, Gurmeet said, “I’m a fitness enthusiast and like to see people being fit and in the pink of their health. I like to encourage people and create awareness about fitness. Recently, a group of girls who work out at my gym requested me to share diet tips with them to lose weight. I was pleasantly surprised to see amazing results in just a month’s time, as they took the fitness and diet regime seriously,” adding, “One of the things that I always request people and my fans is to maintain a healthy lifestyle.”

“I’m not much into heavy-weight training. I prefer free-weight training and cardio exercises. I also prefer to practice martial arts,” the actor adds.

Comments