Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Diwali Quotes of the celebs


Akshay Dogra (Waaris &TV)

When i think of Diwali, i go back to my childhood days, when my parents and other family members use to get me lot of crackers, sparklers, and lot of sweets. and i miss all of that so this Diwali i am going buy lots of sweets and crackers for the kids in my family and will have lot of fun together. Happy Diwali :)



Mubeen Saudagar (Comedy Nights Bachao Taaza on Colors)

Diwali is one of our most loved festivals which I look forward to because that’s the time when my entire family gets together to celebrate the festival in a big way. I make sure to personally go and shop all the Diwali stuff. This times I have shopped all the decorations from Diyas to lanterns and most importantly the rangoli which brings my family  together  to decorate the house



Comments