Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Bollywood gives thumbs up to Haasil!


The television series ‘Haasil’ has been a talk of the tinsel town and receiving rave reviews not only for its pacey storyline but also for its handsome and stylish, Zayed Khan who debuted on Indian television with this show. In fact, several Bollywood friends of Zayed have become a huge fan of the show and have been appreciating his work, both online and offline.



Says Zayed Khan aka Ranvir Raichand, “Haasil is my debut show on television and I am really glad that the show has become quite a rage. A lot of my friends like Hrithik Roshan, Jacky Bhagnani, Gautam Gupta, Satya and much more have been appreciating the pacey storyline and my work. I have been receiving a lot of messages and tweets from other friends in the industry as well talking highly about the show. I feel quite lucky and blessed to have not just good friends but genuine well-wishers in the industry. They may not too large in numbers and I can count them on my fingers, and that says a lot about who they are and who I am. While I do not get time to meet them but whenever I do meet them, we catch from where we left effortlessly. We have always been there for each other in both our victories and defeats and I am grateful to have such beautiful people in my life.”



In the forthcoming episode of Haasil, another major twist will loom the Raichands with Saarika (Sheeba Akashdeep) rejecting Aanchal (Nikita Dutta) as Kabir’s (Vatsal Sheth) wife and Ranvir (Zayed Khan) convincing her to do otherwise. A flaw in Aanchal’s horoscope will unrest Kabir who will try to manipulate the situation and find a solution.



Tune in to ‘Haasil’ every Monday-Friday at 9:30 pm only on Sony Entertainment Television

Comments