Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

ACTOR MUKESH BHARTI'S ACTION HERO AVATAR



If confidence is the buzzword today, actor & model Actor Mukesh Bharti is definitely in tune with the times. Actor Mukesh Bharti will be seen in a "full on action hero avatar" in his next film C60.



Trained in Martial Art with a "Master Degree" Mukesh Bharti seems to be fascinated with the term "action". He has established 45 Martial Art branches all over Mumbai & will be seen fulfilling his long lived dream of playing an action hero in his next film C60 " I always wanted to be an action hero. As an actor, I wish to act in films which help me not only improve as an actor but also help me understand the nuances of cinema. But, having said that action has a different place in my heart. I have always been wanting to a full on action packed film. I have a trained Martial Arts Master Degree which helped me alot in my next film C60. Audience will see me in a different avatar in the film"



Holding a penchant for acting ever since his childhood, Actor Mukesh Bharti insists that his foray into the world of performing arts was not a flash-in-the-pan decision, he says that it’s his passion & love for the craft of acting which is the prime factor that attracts him to be a part of Bollywood.



Blame his appealing looks, the ambitious actor has triumphed upon the hearts of millions with his acting abilities in films like- Kaash Tum Hote with Actress Preeti jhangiani along with Farida Jalal , Sharat Saxena & Many More With Legendary Singers Like Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Asha Bhosle , Sonu Nigam , Javed Ali , Sunidhi Chauhan , Alka Yagnik , Shaan , Palak Muchhal & many more "Kaash Tum Hote gave a lot of recognition. The film was Produced and Directed by my wife Manju Bharti. I had a wonderful experience while shooting the film. Also the kind of response I received from the audience was unbelievable. It made me feel accepted and appreciated"



His second film "Do Pal Pyar Ke" based on music n family drama with actress Madalsa Sharma strengthen his fan base. Legendry singer Bappi Lahiri lend his melodious voice in the film.



An avid believer of “Quality over Quantity” Mukesh Bharti says “I wish to pave my own way with my individual approach to cinema. In a bid to be visible I don’t wish to attach my name with a project I am not completely convinced. It has always been quality over quantity for me and I shall abid by it.



While Mukesh Bharti pose all the elements to slip into any character with a lot of ease, he awaits for the right script which will help bring out the actor in him and be the next big things in the industry.



Comments