Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

From television to silver screen – actor Swati Rajput is traversing the spectrum like a true star The Rajputana beauty, who found success in Television & South Film Industry, is looking forward to her upcoming debut release – "Vodka Diaries" with Kay Kay Menon , Raima Sen & Mandira Bedi.



Swati Rajput who has made a significant mark with her stellar performances in telly shows like Iss Pyaar Kya Naam Doon, Agent Raghav & many more will mark her debut in films with "Vodka Diaries" .  Calling her Bollywood debut "not-so-quintessential" Swati Rajput feels that she has explored her credentials as actor in "Vodka Diaries". Although it is her debut film but Sera, Swati's character in "Vodka Diaries" has explored different genres in the film "Not in a lifetime I would have thought that my debut film would give me chance to explore different shades. It is a very interesting character. I have never seen any debutant play a role so different. While in one scene I am a cute girl next door in the next scene I am a mystery. My character is very deep, it will leave the audience puzzled"

Swati has always been vocal about her choice of cinema. Swati who calls herself an avid believer of quality over quantity holds a special place for commercial yet parallel cinema which is why "Vodka Diaries" seemed to be a perfect debut to her.

"Acting with luminaries like Kay Kay Menon is like going to a Gurukul.  Since I belong to a theatre background, I improvised. Kay Kay Menon sir guided me with so many scenes & motivated me to perform every scene better without any pressure. I am waiting for the release, I hope the audience likes it" adds Swati Rajput. 

Starring Kay Kay Menon, Raima Sen, Mandira Bedi and Sharib Hashmi Vodka Diaries revolves around a mysterious woman who leads ACP Ashwini Dixit (Menon) on a wild goose chase that involves several murders.

Vodka Dairies is  a suspense thriller, Directed by Kushal Srivastava and produced under the banners of K'Scope Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. and Vishal Raj Films and Production Pvt. Ltd will hit the theatres on 19 January.

Comments