Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

"THE CITIZENS OF THE COUNTRY ARE WORKING TOWARDS EVERY AMENDMENT IN OUR CONSTITUTION" says Actress Shweta Khanduri on the occasion of Republic Day


"With lot of memories & pride i watch parade , where ever there is flag hosting I go with my family n wish there is peace & happiness around since I come from a defence background  i have celebrated this day with our soldiers many time n that feeling is beyond any thing that I can express in words ... more power to our Soldiers Jai Hind" says Shweta Khanduri  who was raised in army barracks around the country & wowed her fans with grace, wit, confidence and poise. 

"I love the whole feel of the day. I am proud of the constitution of India. The citizens of the country are working towards every amendment in our constitution. Proud to be an Indian citizen" adds Shweta Khanduri

Comments