Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Geetanjali Tikekar roped in for Ekta’s new show on Sony TV


Renowned Actress Geetanjali Tikekar will soon be seen in Sony Entertainment Television’s upcoming show ‘Dil Hi Toh Hai’ under Ekta Kapoor’s banner. Geetanjali will be seen portraying the character of Mamta who is the mother of the lead actor. She has worked in distinguished shows on TV including ‘Ek Duje Ke Vaaste’ and is a noted Marathi Actress.



Elaborating more on her character Mamta in Dil Hi Toh Hai, Geetanjali says, “I am playing the mother of the lead character on the show. She is someone who wears her name to perfection. She is homely and wise and, I am like that in real life as well. The exciting part about the project is working again with Ekta Kapoor after a long time as I have worked with her before in many shows. I share a good equation with Balaji Telefilms. I made my debut on Sony and coming back to the same channel is like homecoming to me. Looking forward to some great collaboration and work as it one of the ambitious shows on television. Hope the audience enjoy it too.



Coming soon on Sony Entertainment Television, ‘Dil Hi Toh Hai’!

Comments