Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

MOTHERS' DAY SPECIAL FOR ACTRESS MITAALI NAG

 

Telly actor Mitaali Nag who was last seen in Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon Season 3, found herself stunned when her Chocolate Eyed Boy Rudranssh gifted his mommy a swanky car on the occasion of Mothers Day & believe us her reaction was priceless!

We are not surprised, the little one’s father realized her fetish for cars and made Little Rudranssh gift one to his Mommy so early in life. Mitaali revealed that, although she had a clue that both father & son were upto something but did not expect a surprise as big as a car.

"I realized something was happening, because of their secretive behavior but not in my life I was expecting this. Thanks to my hubby, he is teaching my son, how to keep a woman happy at such an early age. My son is my life, my world revolves around him.  He is the best gift God could give me" adds Mitaali Nag. 

Comments