Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

NOT MANY KNOW BUT TRAVELING IS ACTOR RAKESH PAUL'S SECRET PASSION


It’s a known fact that Rakesh Paul, who has spelled his brilliance in the highest TRP shows on Indian Television, is a powerhouse actor. His work in projects like- the lead in Beti Ka Farz, to playing an anti hero in Rajshris Jhilmil Sitaron Ka Angan Hoga, Woh Rehney Wali Mehlon Ki to comedy shows like Jo Biwo sey karey pyaar... Badi door sey aaye hain... have proved that Paul is one of Television's finest actors. But what most don’t know is that he is a travel buff. The actor loves solo travelling. “I love to travel sometimes its alone & sometimes it's with my family n friends. Especially when I am not working I usually travel local like- Panchgani, Goa, Mt Abu, Ajmer, Nanital Dalhousie, Kashmir etc. I have been almost all over the country. There are so many unexplored places in India which will blow your mind. Travel is a passion for me”

Rakesh Paul says that he loves being close to nature “I love travelling to places that are surrounded by nature. Of course, I also like seeing monuments and historical places, but I prefer going to places that are rich in nature. I don’t mind if it’s a secluded place or a tourist hub, as long as I can see some spot of nature. It can be anything, a snow peak or a beach, a jungle, a river, a lake or the ocean. I think we are deeply connected with nature. We don’t often get a chance to reconnect with nature as we live busy lives in the city. Nature has a calming effect on me”

"I am an adventure sports junkie. I love treks, bungee jumping, river rafting, sky diving, para sailing. I suggest Rishikesh, Kullu Manali, Goa to try adventure sports. Treks are great in Kullu Manali. I can go on and on about places & things to do in India, it is never ending" adds Rakesh Paul.


Comments