Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

JIJAJI CHHAT PAR HAIN STAR CAST IN BHOPAL


“The television show Jijaji Chhat Par Hain has a refreshing storyline, affable characters and unique concept of humour,” says the star cast of the show. The lead actors of the show Anup Upadhyay, Soma Rathod, Hiba Nawab and Nikhil Khurana were in Bhopal on Tuesday.

While talking to media persons, Nikhil Khurana who portrays the role of Jijaji ‘Panchan’ says, “The show is unique in itself. At first when I heard the title of the show I decided not to do it, but after I read the script I found it really interesting.”

Hiba Nawab who essays the role of Elaichi says, “Working with ace actors like Anup Upadhyay and Soma Rathod has given me an opportunity to learn a lot and so I am really enjoying the show. Making people laugh is a tough job. ‘Log akdu hote hain haste hi nahi’, so we have got some refreshing humorous twists with Jijaji Chhat Par Hain.”

The actors visited some famous landmarks of the city like New Market and gorged on city’s favourite breakfast, Poha Jalebi. They even enjoyed a leisurely stroll on the promenade of the upper lake and posed by the statue of Raja Bhoj.

The actors had great time in Bhopal and also indulged in shopping for some dupattas and junk jewellery as well. Talking about the visit to Bhopal, Anup Upadhyay who plays the role of Murari said, “I have visited Bhopal numerous times in the past. The food here is amazing and the lakes are serene and beautiful”. Soma Rathod who plays Karuna said, “I had never visited Bhopal and this is my first visit. I am very excited to witness this beautiful city.”

Comments