Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

OH NO! Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai actor Aashif Sheikh shoots despite injury


Actor Aashif Sheikh, who plays Vibhuti Narayan in “Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai”, ended up getting injured after slipping outside his house. But the injury didn’t stop him from shooting for the popular TV show. “We had a holiday and I was coming out of my building when I slipped and fell on the marble floor which was flooded with water due to rains,” Aashif said in a statement.


“I have ruptured some muscles in my hip. And because we were shooting an important sequence with Sunny Leone, I didn’t want to dampen the spirits on the set and hence continued to shoot,” he added. “Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai”, aired on &TV, also features Shubhangi Atre, Saumya Tandon and Rohitash Gaud.

Comments