Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Porus lead actor Rohit Purohit injured on the set


The handsome Rohit Purohit who plays King Alexander in Sony Entertainment Televisions magnum opus Porus is known for his dedication and efforts. The actor who has become a household name has given one more chance to his fans for admiring him. Recently while shooting for an action sequence the actor jumped and twisted his ankle. The actor was immediately rushed to the hospital where the doctor announced his leg as fractured.



When asked, the actor shared, “The Great War is going to commence in the show and I was shooting for one of the action sequence. I had to jump from a height and obviously there was a crash mat below, I lost my balance and my leg tilted to one side. Of course the production panicked and rushed me to the hospital immediately. Such things happen when you work really hard and one must not give up. The show must go on.”



Kudos to Rohit’s enthusiasm and dedication towards his works and fans. We wish him a speedy recovery.



Watch Porus Every Monday to Friday, 8:00PM only on Sony Entertainment Television!

Comments