Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Radhika Madan on launching an app for her fans: I want to build a personal equation with them



Radhika Madan’s life is no less than a fairytale. She was happily enjoying her life as a choreographer when she was picked up to star in Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi. The show, also starring Shakti Arora, became an overnight success and the two actors soon became stars. After basking in the glory and enjoying the love and affection, Radhika wants to give back something to her fans. And that’s when she got the idea to launch a mobile app that could help her stay connected with her fans. “I am not active on social media but I didn’t want to miss on the opportunity of interacting with my fans. That’s when I conceptualised the app, which would give me a chance to have a personal equation with my fans through one platform,” she shared in an exclusive chat with indianexpress.com.

Talking about the boom of social media, Radhika stated, “It’s definitely helped us connect with fans and got us closer. But since there are so many mediums, you tend to miss out on a lot of things. My fans paint and make artworks and they feel disappointed if I don’t react to it. This is why I have got a separate section on the app where they can post their edits and I would try to respond to each of them. Also, people who want to know about my tastes, I even have my playlist on the app.”

Comments