Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

“Being busy is a great and fortunate thing”, says Samaira Rao


Psycho thriller and murder mystery; as an actor it is challenging, so would love to explore that genre.

As we see several changing trends in acting from past to present in the Indian television, which shade of acting you think is still far more effective and impactful?

Far more effective is the Indian bahu because I think women out there can relate to it very well.

Things that you hate and love the most in the television industry.

There is nothing that I hate or love about the TV industry. It’s just that I am an actor and I love being in front of the camera. Being busy is a great and fortunate thing.

The most honourable day of your life.

The most honourable day of my life yet is when Soorajji casted me for Prem Ratan Dhan Payo without an audition and my 1st day of shoot when Soorajji introduced me to Salman sir.


If agent Hawa Mahal existed in real then how would she deal with the social evils?

I would actually go out there and beat the shit out of evil people and also train under privileged people so they can guard themselves.

Comments