Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Kaal Bhairav Rahasya Actress Sargun Kaur Finds Her Mentor


Sargun Kaur, who made her debut as an actress with 'Kaal Bhairav Rahasya', has found a mentor while working on the TV show. Asked about her mentor, Sargun was quick to name Dharmesh Shah, who is the director of the Star Bharat show


Sargun Kaur, who made her debut as an actress with 'Kaal Bhairav Rahasya', has found a mentor while working on the TV show. Asked about her mentor, Sargun was quick to name Dharmesh Shah, who is the director of the Star Bharat show.

"I am glad to have a mentor like Dharmesh sir. I idolise him and look up to him in real life. It is rare to find someone you can call an idol because they play such an influential role my life," Sargun said in a statement.

"Having said that, I can surely say that I found the right mentor for myself. Each working day I get to learn a lot from him," she added.

Comments