Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Salman Khan is the most selfless superstar: ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ debutante Samaira Rao


Samaira said: "Whether you are newcomer or outsider, Salman makes you absolutely comfortable. The best thing about him is that he is really selfless."


Newcomer Samaira Rao couldn’t believe her ears when she was first informed that she would be playing her childhood crush Salman Khan’s personal assistant in ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’. And even more euphoric was the moment when she met the man himself on the sets of ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’.

“He looked at me and nodded. I couldn’t dare to say anything. Sooraj sir took me to him and said, ‘Salman, she is playing it your assistant.’ Salman said, ‘Nice to meet you’ and I was ecstatic at that point,” shared Samaira.

However what left Samaira most impressed about Salman Khan was his selfless nature. Despite being a newcomer, there was never a moment of intimidation for Samaira while enacting her scenes with Salman. Said Samaira, “Whether you are newcomer or outsider, Salman makes you absolutely comfortable. The best thing about him is despite being such a big superstar, he is really selfless. He thinks about his co-stars first and puts them before himself. He is one star who he has no insecurities about himself.”

And just like most other girls, Salman Khan was Samaira’s first crush. “I had a crush on him ever since I saw Maine Pyar Kiya. I wanted a boyfriend like him.”

While Samaira plays Salman’s personal assistant, the pretty actress does dream of a day when she can romance the superstar on screen. “That would be a dream come true. I want my work and sincerity to talk. Only then people would feel that I am worth working with.”

Comments