Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Shafaq Naaz: I Am Excited To Be Part Of Mahakaali


Actor Shafaq Naaz, who plays the role of Vrinda in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Mahakaali Anth Hi Arambh Hai, says that she is thrilled to be part of the show


Actor Shafaq Naaz, who plays the role of Vrinda in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Mahakaali Anth Hi Arambh Hai, says that she is thrilled to be part of the show. The actor, who has also essayed the role of Kunti in Mahabharat, says that this show has its own challenges.

"I played Kunti 3 years back and post that I did Chidya Ghar, which was a comedy show. I had a good gap in which I played a different character so it wasn't as such difficult to play Vrinda again. The only challenge which I faced was the language of a mythological show needs a slightly different tone as compared to a comedy show. The role is interesting and different from what I have done before. Kunti was a rich girl while Vrinda is a young immature girl," she says.

While she has not watched the show, the promos were enough to impress her. "I haven't followed the show but I have watched the promos and I know the show is running really well and has received a lot of love from the audiences. I was very excited to be a part of it," she says.

Talking about her association with Siddharth as well as co-producer Rahul Kumar Tewary, Shafaq says, "This is my second association with Siddhant Sir, Rahul Sir and Swastik Production. I have done Mahabharat with them and Siddhant Sir is my favourite producer. It's really nice working with him and he's very creative. He makes it really easy for you to perform the scene he just comforts you as a friend and I am really happy to work with him post my break."

Shafaq also shares a good rapport with her co-actor Sourabh Raaj Jain. "I am shooting with Sourabh after 3 years and it's really fun. It brings back our Mahabharat memories and it's really different working with him and I am enjoying it a lot," she says.

The actor sports a special look for the show. "The special thing about my look is that a very simple and it's very fresh. It does not have a lot of jewellery or heavy lehengas and it is just restricted to being simple," she says.

Comments