Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

When Vishal Dadlani Danced with Dadi


Season 10 of Sony Entertainment Television’s singing reality show Indian Idol has been seeing singers from different cities showcasing their musical talent in front of esteemed judges – Vishal Dadlani, Neha Kakkar and Anu Malik. The show provides a distinguished platform to raw talents and this season, viewers are witnessing some magical voices with a strong back story. On a lighter note, contestant Vibhor Parashar from Delhi caught the judges attention with his soulful voice and earned the golden ticket during the auditions. But, there was someone special he wanted to share his excitement with. When the judges wanted to know who the special person was in his life, Vibhor said that he would want to invite his girlfriend on set and share his excitement.



Totally defining the term, ‘Cuteness Overload’, his ‘Daadi’ came on set and was the first one to know about his win. This was an ultimate, ‘aww moment’ for the judges too. Vidhal Dadlani even came to stage and danced with Vibhor’s daadi. Vibhor says, ”I am very close to my grandmother and I lovingly call her my, ‘Girlfriend’. Getting the golden-ticket is like a dream come true for me. I went to my girlfriend i.e. my daadi to share the happiness. I have always wanted to perform in front of her and Indian Idol 10 gave me this chance too. The biggest golden moment for me was when Vishal Sir came on stage, sang and danced with us. My grandmother truly enjoyed the moment and It was a moment worth watching. I am looking forward to creating many more wonderful memories on the show.”



Will Vibor give a chance to his Grandmother to dance with him on the stage on top 12? To find out watch Indian Idol 10 this Saturday & Sunday, 8:00PM only on Sony Entertainment Television!



Comments