Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Dipika Kakar’s sudden wedding stresses out bestie Jyotsna Chandola – here’s why


The month of February began with the dreamy wedding of Gautam Rode and Pankhuri Awasthy. It was a regal affair in Alwar’s Tijara Fort Palace, which was decked up for the wedding. The month will end with the nuptials of Dipika Kakar and Shoaib Ibrahim. It is a far simpler affair in Muadaha, which is around 100 kms from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It is Shoaib Ibrahim’s hometown and Dipika is marrying him in a traditional Muslim Nikaah. The couple who are introverted and family-oriented by nature, wanted to keep it sweet and simple. There is a sangeet and Nikaah followed by a reception in Mumbai’s Sea Princess Hotel on February 26. (Also Read: Shoaib Ibrahim and Dipika Kakar recreate SRK and Kajol’s DDLJ moment as they travel to their wedding destination; view pics)

Bollywood Life spoke to Jyotsna Chandola, who is travelling to Lucknow for the nuptials. She said, “Kajol Shrivastava, Falaq Naaz and I will be there for the marriage. My outfit is not yet ready. I am little stressed about it. I have a lot of gifts ready for Dipika but I cannot reveal them as it is a surprise. We shared the same green room for Sasural Simar Ka. She is like my elder sister. We have shared so much in life. This is such an emotional moment for me. She always looks out for me and scolds me if  I go wrong.”

Dipika met Shoaib on the sets of Sasural Simar Ka. They became friends and slowly love blossomed between the couple. Shoaib made us emotional when he proposed to Dipika on Nach Baliye 8. Stay tuned to Bollywood Life for more scoop and updates…


Comments