Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Exclusive! 'Taking up Khatron Ke Khiladi 9 has been the best decision of my life': Jasmin Bhasin


Jasmin Bhasin, the dusky beauty from Kota who was seen in the Television show Tashan-e-Ishq, has now landed a spot on the reality show, Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 9. The actress, who is still shooting in Argentina, shares her fears, and the reason why she chose to do the show in an exclusive chat with After Hrs.

Excerpts from the Q & A:
Of all the reality shows on TV, what made you pick KKK9? 

When you keep doing fiction shows, you end up having a monotonous lifestyle and going to the same sets everyday and doing the same things; this bored me and I wanted to do something different where people could see me as Jasmin and know who she really is, since what they see in a daily show is the character that I am playing and not the real me. Khatron Ke Khiladi is a show where you push your limits, get out of the comfort zone and explore yourself to have an adventurous journey. I considered all of these factors while choosing the show.


Were you apprehensive of doing the show because of the risks and challenging tasks involved? 

 I was very skeptical of doing it because there are a lot of risks involved with the stunts, but I have always been an adrenaline junkie. I love the adrenaline rush and so I was up for it. 

What are the fears in real life that you wish to overcome? 

I am very fearful of creepy crawlies and I really want to overcome this fear of mine.

What if you win the show? 

If I win the show, I will be very happy and proud of myself because it is not easy. You need to push yourself and move out of your comfort zone to stay in the show. I think taking up this show has been the best decision of my life.

How did people react to the bold pictures you have posted on your Instagram account? Did you have inhibitions about the shoot?

Initially I had many inhibitions, but I like getting out of my comfort zone to try different things. People have reacted in a very positive way and I am happy that they have accepted me in whatever way I have come across.

Any plans to enter Bollywood anytime soon? 

There are no plans at the moment but I have been reading a few scripts; if something really good comes up that I am confident about, I will definitely enter Bollywood.

What do you miss the most about Rajasthan?

The most that I miss about this place is my home and my family. I grew up in a joint family in a huge old school house and I miss it all. I also miss the love of my parents and family, the home-cooked food and all the pampering they gave me.



Comments