Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Vishal Aditya Singh on dating Chandrakanta co-star Madhurima Tuli: It is a clear case of opposites attract



The reports about Chandrakanta-Ek Mayavi Prem Gaatha co-stars Vishal Aditya Singh and Madhurima Tuli went viral recently. Now, Vishal opens up about his relationship with Madhurima. Chandrakanta airs at 8 pm, Saturday and Sunday, on Colors.

The sets of Chandrakanta-Ek Mayavi Prem Gaatha recently witnessed a young romance between the lead actors Vishal Aditya Singh and Madhurima Tuli. The couple wants to take their relationship slowly and want to know each other more. While Vishal had been mum over the news leak of their affair, he finally decided to open up exclusively to indianexpress.com.

At the start of our conversation, Vishal said that he is completely surprised by the sudden media attention. “I am so much in demand suddenly, and it’s really strange for I know it will die down soon. To be honest I have never spoken about my personal life and I wouldn’t like to discuss it too much.”

With a smile, he further shared with us, “See, I don’t really understand the concept of dating. I come from a small town in Bihar and I have never got the opportunity to propose a girl, so all this is a new world to me. As for Madhurima, after shooting together for a few months, we realised we have a bond and that’s when we decided to spend more time together. I respect women and emotions and so I don’t want to blow trumpets. We know what’s happening between us and we would like our privacy.”

The couple has been together for a while now but have no plans to think about marriage. Laughing out loud, Vishal quipped, “We are just getting to know each other and that’s how we would like to take it ahead. Let us enjoy our time, it’s too soon to even think about marriage and all.”

Comments