Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Harshita Gaur takes motivational abs lessons from Priyank Sharma

Harshita Gaur takes motivational abs lessons from Priyank Sharma


Actress Harshita Gaur may be shooting in Dehradun's cool climate, but
she is sweating it out. Quite literally! And she gives all credit to actor
Priyank Sharma, who has been helping her when it comes to her fitness
routine and training at the gym.
Says the 25-year-old actress, “The good part about being around Priyank
is that he makes gymming a fun session. We work hard and we train hard
as well. Of late, I am working on my abs and he is my go-to-buddy, as he
has good abs to flaunt. We both work out and do a lot of masti and train
together at work, too."
The actress is extremely passionate about fitness and makes sure that she follows her workout routine to the T. She shares,
"Fitness is one thing I do not compromise on at all. I think a healthy body leads to healthy soul. I make sure that I work out
every day. I also do yoga and meditation for 30 minutes every morning, which has a calming effect on me. It helps me become
fit and fine both mentally and physically. In fact, not many know that I am also learning mixed martial arts. All these forms lead
to me achieving my fitness goal at the end of the day


Comments