Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Anupam Kher: There are many interesting people on board, who will work for the betterment of FTII

Anupam Kher: There are many interesting people on board, who will work for the betterment of FTII



Bollywood actor Anupam Kher shocked everyone on Wednesday morning
when he tweeted that he has resigned as the Film and Television Institute
of India chairman. The actor took over from Gajendra Chauhan last year in
October, the actor has decided to move on citing his busy schedule. In his
resignation to the Information and Broadcasting Minister Rajyavardhan
Singh Rathore, he stated how he will be in the US for "nearly nine months
between 2018 and 2019 and then a similar period for a minimum of three
years more."
When BT called the actor, he said, "My international commitments will not
permit me to work her simulataneously and I will have to be in the US for
some time. In such a situation, it is only reasonable that I resign. Also,
there are many interesting people who have come on board. BP Singh, Raju Hirani, Divya Dutta, Arvind Swamy will all work
together in contributing for the running of the institute better. There is no other reason for my choosing to step down as
chairman. I had a wonderful experience working as the chairman and it is only because of my international projects that I
cannot continue with it."

Comments