Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli's Karva Chauth pictures are total bliss

Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli's Karva Chauth pictures are total bliss


As a tradition, Anushka Sharma also celebrated Karva Chauth with her husband Virat Kohli today. The actress and the Indian cricket skipper took to their respective social media accounts to share the pictures and wished everyone on the occasion.



Anushka can be seen in a yellow saree with big earrings and sindoor while Virat wore a black Kurta with a churidar. The pics are totally blissful. She captioned the image, "My moon , my sun , my star , my everything 🥰

Happy karva chauth to all 🌕🎉".



While Kohli's caption read, "My life. My universe. ❤❤ Karvachauth ❤👫".

Comments