Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Jacqueline Fernandez’s cute ballet act

Jacqueline Fernandez’s cute ballet act 


Considered to be one of the fittest stars in Bollywood, Jacqueline
Fernandez often shares videos and pictures of her workouts on social
media. She has a vast fan base and it only seems to be getting bigger.
Recently, to celebrate amassing a whopping 22.4 million Instagram
followers, she shared a video where she is dressed in a pristine white
ballerina dress and learning ballet. She also thanked people who
appreciate her and wrote, 

“This is for the 22.4 million of you right here
with me. It's been a while since I celebrated you and what you mean to
me. You have been with me through the good and the bad and you've
stuck around through it all. That makes you family. I hope I'm always there
to make you smile and give you hope whenever you need it. Here's to
making our family one of 'respect' and 'loyalty' and growing till we reach
the stars love always, Jacqueline Fernandez”

Comments