Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Kriti Sanon's birthday wish for her pooch Disco is the cutest thing you will see on the internet today

Kriti Sanon's birthday wish for her pooch Disco is the cutest thing you will see on the internet today



When she is not on the film sets, Kriti Sanon is one star who is often seen sharing pictures of herself with her adorable pet, Disco. The 'Bareilly Ki Barfi' star announced that the little furball turned a year older and she had only the sweetest things to say to him on his birthday.

"Happiiessttt birthday my lil munchkin!!♥️ My jaan, my happiness...you make me smile on my worst day! #Disco," She said.

The pictures see Kriti cuddling and kissing her lovely pooch as he poses for the click.

Meanwhile, on the work front, Kriti will be seen next in 'Luka Chuppi' alongside Kartik Aaryan.

Comments