Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Risk is fun, says Shweta Tripathi

Risk is fun, says Shweta Tripathi 



Actress Shweta Tripathi wants to challenge herself with each project, and
says she doesn't want to play safe.Be it 'Masaan', or 'Haraamkhor' or 'Zoo',
Shweta has explored diverse roles in her career. And she wants to
continue doing so.
"From 'Masaan', 'Haraamkhor' or 'Zoo' in which I play a drug addict, I try
that all my characters are drastically different from each other. Because
otherwise I will get bored," told Shweta.
"You have to push the boundary, do something that people haven't seen
before because then it is exciting for them. Even in 'Trip 2', all my looks are
different," she added.
The challenges come with some risks. But the actress says risk is fun.
"I don't want to play safe. Because there are lot of people who are playing it safe and I don't want to be one of them."
"I want to be choosy about the work I do and that is why I am proud of all my projects and very happy to be associated. The
first season was a big hit and that makes you happy. Because that makes you realise that lot of people are relating with it

Comments