Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Rohan Mehra remembers father Vinod Mehra's death anniversary with a heartfelt post

Rohan Mehra remembers father Vinod Mehra's death anniversary with a heartfelt post


Rohan Mehra went on to make his Bollywood debut 'Baazaar' as the second male lead after Saif Ali Khan. The film which saw Saif Ali Khan, Chitrangadha Singh, Radhika Apte, and Rohan Mehra in pivotal roles.

Lately, Rohan Mehra, son of Vinod Mehra, remembered his father, a day prior to his death anniversary. The veteran actor, who left for a heavenly abode today still remains close to everyone's hearts.

The actor went on and shared his a collage which sees a black and white photo of Vinod Mehra alongside his photo. He captioned it as, "What a weekend it’s been. #Baazaar released and with it, years of hard work and struggle came to fruition. I can’t be more grateful to all of you for the incredible reaction the film has received and to the makers for giving me this once in a lifetime opportunity. Tomorrow officially marks my fathers 28th death anniversary. The truth is that we never had the chance to be in the same photo. I do know, however, that if he were here today, he would be wearing the biggest smile one could imagine. I am because you were. Sorry, I am because you ARE. Your legacy is carried forward not only by me but by the thousands you have touched. Hearing stories from people about how you lived your life, has taught me how to live my own. Trust me, I strive to be more like you in every way, every single day. Thank you. #RIP #VinodMehra #DontWeLookSimilarHere"

Comments