Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Sonam Kapoor's indulges in cute Instagram conversation with hubby Anand Ahuja over Karva Chauth fast

Sonam Kapoor's indulges in cute Instagram conversation with hubby Anand Ahuja over Karva Chauth fast



Sonam Kapoor celebrated her first Karva Chauth with her hubby Anand Ahuja. The actress earlier shared pictures of mehndi as their first ritual for the festivities. Later in the day, Sonam posted a sweet picture with Anand and wrote a heartfelt message for him.

In the caption, she also revealed how Anand bullied her into not keeping the fast. It read, "I hope to live my best life with you always my love.. and to being the most progressive, compassionate and gentle man I know. Happy KC and thank you for bullying me into not keeping it in the most hilarious way possible. @anandahuja #everydayphenomenal".

And Anand quickly replied that he didn't bully her but told that he would also observe a fast if she does. The comment read, "I didn't bully you! I just said that I'm fasting if you're fasting and if we don't fast we can just walk around and workout and enjoy the day together! That sounds like intelligence to me! @sonamkapoor".



Well, in the above picture it can be seen that it didn't end there.

Comments