Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

When Swara Bhasker was rejected by a director for 'looking intelligent"

When Swara Bhasker was rejected by a director for 'looking intelligent"


Beauty and appearance play a crucial role in cinema and Swara Bhasker
said that in the initial days of her career she was rejected for "looking
intelligent".
"I think everyone who comes to the industry has to face certain kind of
rejection for how they look. Otherwise, people would not be spending so
much money on the makeup.


"All this is a reflection of a person's mindset. The first meeting I had when I came to Bombay, a director rejected me saying, you
look too intelligent. I have still not understood what does this mean," Swara said.
Swara said it is best to ignore such things and focus on work.

Comments