Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Arjun Kapoor opens up on his equation with Janhvi and Khushi Kapoor

Arjun Kapoor opens up on his equation with Janhvi and Khushi Kapoor

Arjun Kapoor, who was recently seen on Karan Johar's chat show with his
half-sister Janhvi Kapoor, opened up on several topics which even
included how his equation with Janhvi and Khushi Kapoor evolved postSridevi's
tragic demise.
Talking about what his family was going through at that time he said, "At
the end of the day, a moment changes everything. I have been through
that moment, I wouldn't wish it for my worst enemy. Whatever I did or
whatever I and Anshula have done or reacted was an impulse out of pure
honesty knowing that we would have needed somebody at that time. And
perhaps, we couldn't have that at that point, as much as we liked. But that
doesn't mean Janhvi and Khushi shouldn't. But at that point, it stemmed
purely out of being a good son to my father. My mother would have wanted that. If she was alive that's the first thing she
should've said is, 'Go be there. Make sure you are there. Don't hold any grudges' because your life is too short."
Arjun and Anshula's bond with their half-sister's Janhvi and Khushi seems to have grown stronger with time as the Kapoor's
seem to be spending a lot of time with each other.

Comments