Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

It’s been a phenomenal year for me: Ranveer Singh on deliverring his career - best opening with Simmba

It’s been a phenomenal year for me: Ranveer Singh on deliverring his career - best opening with Simmba

Ranveer Singh is on a dream run currently and he has owned 2018. He
started the year with a bang with 'Padmaavat' in which he immortalised a
character like Alauddin Khilji and delivered his first Rs 300 crore
blockbuster. 'Padmaavat' recorded Rs19 crore on its opening day and was
Ranveer’s biggest opening till yesterday as it was crushed by 'Simmba'
which recorded a whopping Rs 20.5 crore on Day 1.
The man of the moment, Ranveer says, “It is an incredibly humbling
moment for me. As an artist, I have always tried to experiment and I’m
happy that my content choices are being loved by audiences who want to
see me break my mould every single time I come on screen.”
Ranveer’s performance as the corrupt cop Simmba, who has a moral turnaround to become the saviour of justice, has been
getting outstanding praise from critics and audiences alike who have loved him in this masala, commercial Rohit Shetty
entertainer. He says, “It’s been a phenomenal year for me professionally and personally and this record makes my journey in
cinema even sweeter.”

Comments