Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Puja Agarwal makes a tough call on her acting debut with 'Simmba"

Puja Agarwal makes a tough call on her acting debut with 'Simmba"

An established entrepreneur Puja Agarwal who has been running a talent management agency in Mumbai since the past eight years recently returned to Mumbai after completing her acting in film studies from New York Film Academy. The budding actress bagged a small role in Rohit Shetty’s 'Simmba' to start off with and co incidentally the two share the same birthday as well as she could not have asked for a better director to work with. However on the day of shoot, the actor suffered the loss of her personal mentor whom she always looked upon. Talking about it, she says, “Unfortunately on the day of the shoot while I was on sets I came to know that my grandfather had breathed his last. My parents asked me to leave whatever I was into and come down to Abu Road which is closest to Udaipur. I was already on sets and was about to give my shot but I could not hold my tears. I took some time to settle down and my co actors were supportive enough to share my burden of my loss. I recalled that my grandfather had always taught me that work is worship and work always comes first. I took a call and decided to finish shoot and then head back home for the late evening flight. Unfortunately the shoot took time and I happened to miss my flight and take the next one but unfortunately I missed my grandfather’s funeral. It was a very difficult moment for me as I had bagged my first role and also lost my grandfather the same day. Even when people on sets came to know about my lose, they did say that I was brave enough to pull it off on screen with so much running on my mind on personal front”, concludes Puja

Comments