Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Sahil Salathia narrowly escapes terror attack in Egypt

Sahil Salathia narrowly escapes terror attack in Egypt 

It was a close call for actor Sahil Salathia who recently escaped a terrorist
attack in Egypt. Sahil (who made his acting debut in a TV show produced
by Ashutosh Gowariker), was on a shoot in the land of the pyramids. The
attack happened on a tourist bus today, near the pyramids of Giza. It was
sudden and it was a huge stroke of luck for the actor who managed to
evade the blast. Unfortunately, it is said to have left 20 tourists injured and
four dead owing to the attack.Sahil has been shooting for something
confidential and he is still in Giza, Egypt. He took to Instagram to write a
post telling fans that he is absolutely safe and sound. Talking about it, he
reassures, “I am totally fine. It’s extremely unfortunate that the terrorist
attack on the tourists happened. Egypt is such a beautiful place, but an
attack like this can dampen one’s spirit for sure. All my friends and wellwishers have been checking up on me on my number and on social media when they heard what happened. I want to say that
am fine and I am totally enjoying the sun while I am here.”

Comments