Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Sunny Leone is keen to work with this South star

Sunny Leone is keen to work with this South star 

It is no secret that Sunny Leone, who enjoys a huge fan following across
India, is all set to make her debut in South cinema with the Tamil film,
‘Veerammadevi’. The actress will be seen playing a warrior princess in the
movie, whose release date is yet to be finalised.
Meanwhile, there’s also buzz that Sunny would be making her presence
felt in other South film industries, including Malayalam cinema. According
to a Malayalam daily, Sunny will soon be seen in a Malayalam film, sharing
screen space with a superstar. According to the publication, the stunning
actress was approached by a producer for an important role in his film.
Seems, she then asked if it would be possible to be featured opposite
Mohanlal.
While Sunny enjoys immense fan following in Kerala (as was evident during her visit to the state a few months ago), Mohanlal is
considered to be a ‘mega star’. The actor, popularly called ‘Lalettan’, is a rage in the state. So, if they come together on screen,
it’s sure gonna taste success.
Interestingly, while Sunny may be known for her bold avatars on screen, in personal life, she is self-admittedly shy and
reserved. In a recent interview with Bombay Times, she said, “I have to admit I don’t go to many parties because I feel
awkward. I am a socially awkward person. So, if I got to a party, I find my corner somewhere, maybe at a bar or something. It’s
hard for people to believe that I am really shy and reserved. I can’t walk into a room full of people I don’t know anything about
and feel at ease there

Comments