Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Akshay Kumar stands in agreement with PM Narendra Modi’s take on exams

Akshay Kumar stands in agreement with PM Narendra Modi’s take on exams

With just two months to the board examinations of 10th and 12th standards, Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently addressed about 2,000 students, parents and teachers and spoke about the exam stress. The PM has got himself a supporter in Bollywood and it is none other than Akshay Kumar.

Akshay Kumar shared the video of PM Modi on his Twitter handle and wrote, ‘Something I related to...I was never good at academics but with God’s grace, my parents blessings & hard work, I think I managed pretty well. With exams around the corner, I’d like to reiterate to students & parents,there’s more to life than just exams.https://youtu.be/oXM06uoKrBw’

Comments