Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Kiara Advani makes yet another debut with Dabboo Ratnani; shoots for his calendar for the first time



Bollywood's latest diva, Kiara Advani is back in the bay after wrapping up the schedule of her upcoming film 'Kabir Singh' with Shahid Kapoor. Taking her journey to new heights every day, the star diva is now all set to debut in the 2019 calendar of Dabboo Ratnani.


Interestingly, this is not the first time that Kiara is making for a debut with Dabboo, she almost had all of her 'firsts' with the latter. Her first ever portfolio was shot by Dabboo. Adding another layer to the cake is the fact that Kiara's first shoot for her debut film was also shot by him.


As much as Kiara was thrilled to be a part of the calendar, Dabboo too was excited to have Kiara on board. He said, "I was really looking forward to shoot with Kiara. I have worked with her before and I think the camera loves her. I have been all the 'firsts' for her in the industry, be it shooting for her portfolio or her debut film and I am glad that she could debut once again with me for my calendar." 

Comments