Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

My name is Hina Kadam, a dancer from Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. When I first found Uplive in February 2018 I was just looking for a way to kill time and maybe meet new people.


 However, once I began broadcasting, I discovered Uplive was a great platform to showcase my passion for traditional Indian dance. At first, I was bit nervous, dancing for a digital audience feels a bit different than being able to see the people you’re entertaining, yet I discovered that I was able to build genuine connections with people from all over the world, including the United States, Vietnam, Japan, and U.A.E.  As I began to familiarize myself with my audience, my dancing became more confident and my following continued to grow. Now I have 2 million followers representing more 10 than different nationalities, but to me they’re not just fans, they’re my friends who’ve supported me, laughed with me, and become an irreplaceable part of my time on Uplive.



Through dancing, I am able to share a small part of Indian culture to millions of people who are curious about my country, and learn from others who willing to satiate my boundless curiosity for other cultures. Uplive helps this interaction by allowing me to talk face-to-face with my fans from all over the world.  The community is incredibly passionate about engaging with one another and I honestly can’t say I’ve had a negative experience.



Uplive has been great for my career, and has opened doors for me to continue to pursue dancing full-time. My audience constantly sends me virtual gifts, which not only support me, but also let me know that I’m doing a good job. Looking back, I don’t know where I’d be now if I hadn’t decided to try out Uplive. I have so many good memories and friends on the platform that I think no matter where I go in the future, Uplive will retain a special place in my heart.



Uplive is one of the fastest growing live streaming apps in the world. In 2018 alone, one million global broadcasters used the app to entertain 100 million users every month in 2018, making it one of the diverse and connected platforms in the world.

Comments