Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

People think I don’t want to do Marathi films. That’s not true: Shriya Pilgaonkar


Her parents Sachin and Supriya Pilgaonkar are established actors and have been in the industry for quite a long time now. However, Shriya 
Pilgaonkar, who is proudly taking the family legacy ahead, wishes to carve her own niche when it comes to performances. She knows it can be a tough road ahead, but, as she says, Shriya is ready to go with the flow.


“The love and respect that my parents have gained through their body of work is unmatchable. My goal is not to surpass their stardom or anybody’s stardom for that matter, but to create an identity of my own. All I have to do is stay focused, and the rest will follow,” says Shriya. For her, 2019 has started on a high note as she gears up for her debut in the south industry opposite Rana Daggubati, in a trilingual film titled 'Haathi Mere Saathi'. She says, “I play a journalist in the film and the subject, that of the animal-human conflict, is close to my heart.”

Comments