Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Shrashti Maheshwari - Divine vision isn't required to tell what's in store for Shrashti's future

Shrashti Maheshwari - Divine vision isn't required to tell what's in store for Shrashti's future

Shrashti Maheshwari also known as Mahi Maheshwari is roped to be a part of Star Plus's latest 'Divya Drashti'. Shrashti has been a part of the franchise since the time it was first established and with the audience giving out open-hearted appraisal, has made a hold of the show with her performance.

On being a part of the show she quoted, "I've been associated with  Fireworks productions for a long time now after I did multiple TV shows with them. This association with the team and creative producer Mukta ma'am have turned out to be rather fortunate for me and I hope it continues with Divya Drashti as well."

"I also felt that my character Simran was completely different and opposite to what I am personally. But this excited me more as I was looking for characters that make me deliver a different and outstanding performance. Character oriented roles are what drives me in the decision making of what roles to actually play on screen and I love challenges." she added on choosing to play the character. 

Shrashti started her journey from TV with her portrayal of 'Pari' on Salman Khan hosted 'Bigg Boss 7: Weekend Ka Wow' and was last seen playing the lead in the movie 'Shaadi Teri Bajayenge Hum Band'. It would be safe to say that her journey is one to be cherished and celebrated.  

She is set to make her comeback on TV with Divya Drashti which telecasts on Star Plus every Sat-Sun and is also available on Hotstar. What the future beholds for her isn't currently a thought to be wondered. 

Comments