Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Drashti Dhami shares unseen childhood picture with brother Jaisheel; it's the caption that stole our heart

Drashti Dhami shares unseen childhood picture with brother Jaisheel; it's the caption that stole our heart


Actress Drashti Dhami is the most loved actress in the telly town. The actress shares an inseparable bond with her elder brother Jaisheel Dhami and their adorable pictures are a proof of it.
On the occasion of National Siblings Day which was on April 10, Drashti shared an adorable picture from their childhood. Drashti wrote their unseen picture as, “Happy sibling day @jaisheeldhami my only closest compatible organ donor !! I love u.”
Jaisheel also shared a picture and wishes her on the siblings day. He wrote, “Colors are the smiles we share not just in the picture but always ..#happysiblingsday bae.”


Not just Drashti but her husband Neeraj is totally smitten by Jaisheel and Suhasi's son. The two pamper him and often spends time with their nephew.
"The bua phase is amazing. Initially, I used to get irritated as when Kabir was born, I was shooting for Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani in Naigaon which is very far and I was not able to meet him. But finally after I left the show, I got a chance to meet and spend time with him. Now, he has become friendly with me and we have a lot of fun together. He is more fond of Neeraj (my husband) than me. Like, if I do a video call with him right now, he will ask where is Neeraj? He is more interested in talking to Neeraj than me. It makes me jealous sometimes but then it's ok you can't envy your partner (laughs)," shared the actress.
On the work Drashti who was last seen in Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka and received backlashes for playing another woman character. She played the role of Nandini in the show. Drashti made her TV debut with Dill Mill Gayye show and soon became a household name. She has been part of several TV shows and even participated in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6 and won the show.
Drashti married businessman Neeraj Khemka and her brother Jaisheel married a TV actress Suhasi Dhami who is currently seen in Aap Ke Aajane Se.

Comments